Thursday, March 4, 2010

It's A Mug Of Coffee



This is my first time blogging n i won't say " i dn know what to write" coz that is definitely boring but no offense i've thought of writing that..haha..so..mm..im like have a lot of time by now..bcoz fyi i've just finished my examination n i was so glad that i passed that exam n know waiting to take off from Malaysia on 21 Mac 2010..(AAJ gakusei msti mnyampah ni ak tlis camni..haha) wodeva..haha..it's not like they r my only viewer..so..uhm..i suppose to do my preparation right now..ya know..the luggage..
i dun know what to pack..even my friends gave the same answer.."x tau nk bli apa"tte..agak mnyampah la..tp xpe..agak je..lol..

Not just the luggage worry me...there s lot other than that..one of those is i have to learn how to cook..n i think my grandma will be one of my victim..its a shame that
i never cook..n never know how na cook..haha..then..a few other things..like what to shop in japan (thats kind excite..lol) actually i want to buy netbook in Malaysia...because to my opinian it is cheaper here than Japan even i dun really know the truth..i just want to have it fast..whoa!! cant wait yo have Toshiba NB305..I want netbook bcoz i want to carry it around easily as i have to ride BICYCLE to university..ahahahak..ah-huh forgot to tell, mine is Yamanashi University..この大学どうかなあ私思ってるけど。。
Then in Japan i want to buy desktop which will become my saikou gadget..huaa..cant wait..

oh No~ that gets boring..no! please dont...i would to explain why this blog named THE STAGES WE ROLE..

STAGES - Means places or more like our most important allocation, worlds, life we live..

where we..

ROLE - what we've been doing, what we r up to..our life role that we play, activity..like an actor..that each of us hold..in everyone's unic way..respectively..

N that's that..that's just pop out of ma head..haha..

That's all foe know..thanx for reviewing..
You know you love me..
xoxo
Gossip Guy..

1 comment:

  1. im still having html problem here..every post i made will be doubled..it appears double on page but actually its just one..

    but duh...no matter how you look at it..it's two..
    huh..

    ReplyDelete