Saturday, December 4, 2010

It's Distraction




Hi again ..

wait .. did i sound like.. this-is-not-my-blog,-just-drop-by-once-in-awhile ? well, sounds like one to me. ok2, the hell with it.

Actually i got a lot of things to write in this blog, i have so many ideas (quite), but to find the right time, energy, spirit, commitment?? that is the hard part. I dont have the momentum to start. Guess what, Im this kind of dude. You cant change it. But of course I can. And yea thats a LOL. so please ..

はい、そこまで。 Till now, Im still quite confused whether the path i choose here on is right or wrong (not really). Why I study abroad? To study? seriously? Frankly speaking I dont think so. The main and the best things are to have better pride, and money. Somehow it comes with the package.

Why did I say so? Well some people may try hard, learn hard to make it all through buat as for me, i dont take it seriously. If before, when I was in elementary school or high school, I'll try my best (quite) to reach to the top, the highest. I would compete, I will be better than anyone else, Im the finest, other people's junk even they are not. something like that. though Im not as good.

Now? no. Learn? just to be average or a lil below than average as long as I am qualified. Is that so? Let me think...hmm, or maybe ..

I've changed, I've became stupid (most simple n hurting word to me). Why do I think so?

The first theory is maybe because I'm lack of confident.

The second theory is maybe because I dont have to be good. Because Im not a Japanese, Im a foreign student who study in a country with different language. So, I dont have to be better.

The third theory is maybe because of the language. The most huge concrete wall of all.

The forth theory is maybe because I dont have the courage to study ( definitely this one).

The fifth theory is maybe because I depend too much on the past year's questions.

So, what do you think about it. Which theory am I practised? Ok. Maybe all of them. That's explain why I even think of them on the first place. huh. yes Im 'huh'ing.

oOowh. You know what, i have another theory or maybe another main topic of this discussion. It's DISTRACTION. Study was never my first priority. Bad huh? Everytime I think about study, other thing will first come out of my mind. Do you know what is it?

Yes, even when Im posting on this blog, it's always one of them. Forget about that for a second. I like money. I mean, I like something to do with the money and stuff. But I dont like to gain it in a hard way. So, I was having the hardest time on how to figure it out. I will mention some of it here.





It's by creating your own website. Well i haven't actually create one but I already have the idea on my mind. Of course it not gonna be easy, plus if you are a student because you might need a lot of time to spend on your computer. If you want to use your brain instead of your muscle, then this is the alternative option.

Some of you might ask, is creating your own website free? The answer is no. You need to invest some of your money in order to initiate your first step. You need money to invest to buy your domain. Domain is the 'www.yourdomain.com' stuff. Even that part is njot easy, you cant just choose anything, you might want your domain to suit your content. Even if you can think of one, doesnt it is available.. there is millions of domains out there.. some of them might happen to be one that you've thought of. There is also variety extensions when it comes to choosing your domain.. it can be .com, .org, .us, .net, .info, .tv and few others. Of course we want the .com one, I dont really know why, figure it out yourself. As far as I know, the price for each extensions is also different.

How can you earn money by creating a website? I asked the same question before, I've come to understand the whole concept now a little. It's by advertising ads on your website. That's the way. The most profitable and easiest way is that one.

But, that is still not enough. You must attract a lot of people to visit your website in order to make your investment worth your pay. You have to figure out what's the thing that you can write the most. Focus on that topic alone if you can. You must make the visitors believe that your content is the best. Of course it takes time. Patience is the key.

As for me, i decided to write post about technology and media stuff, specifically. So, i hope you guys will support me and enjoy the posts as much as you can.

And actually I have found another way to earn money on the internet. But I dont think you might want to know yet because I understand how hard to believe in online business because a lot of them is just scams.

I decided to invest my money on this (moderately). And when I'm stable, only then I'll share it with you all. So, stay tune.

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. update: actually you can create website for free with free domain. You can register at some good free web hosting like webs.com but your domain will be like www.yourdomain.webs.com ..

    and another one provide domain extension like .co.cc

    they are free, because it's free .. you cant hope much ..

    ReplyDelete