Sunday, June 6, 2010

It's an Obsession

It's like forever since i wrote on this blog...that's because i think that it's not really necessary. This blog is more like a 'sad diary' to me and not like other's life journal. That's why. But then i think i need to write at least something to fill this emptiness. Surely i can write boring stuff but im x actually into that..my specialize is talking about my feelings, loneliness, emptiness, sorrow, all that nonsense and all. I thought of writing about my late mother but im not in that mood yet. I'll do when I feel like missing her. SooooOo, what?



Ok, since i got here...I have few obsessions. Now i'll talk about MY obsession. One piece. That's the thing. Well..I din know myself but i think i need to have an obsession.Wait, everyone do. Some of my friends really like games, so they bought ps3, psp, xbox, nds or whatever that nonsense. I thought i like game consoles too. Bu then i realised that i don't. I like to play games sometimes but getting into that kind of obsession kills me. I cant. I played games a lot when I was a boy..yea boy..n i was having somekind of trauma playing games, to win all games, the frustrations, i can't bear that all. So i stop. But im happy if i have psp or ps3 anyway but im quite sure that i will just keep them. Even now i downloaded a lot of games in my iphone but dont really play it all.












So, i know I just like to have stuff. Keeping a ps3 is quite a waste so i craze for this one thing. Uhmm..no, not one it's going to be lots of it. FIGURA. hahaha..I preordered all one piece strong world version figura, and each of them cost a bomb. I mean, for me. Unless if RM200++ to you sounds cheap. lol, I know it's crazy but really..I like to keep expensive things. If I have enough money..perfumes, watches, figura's, game consoles will be my absolute collection. Haha. Even last night i ordered Calvin Klein watch, mahal tuh...huhu retail price is about Rm1000++ but i bought it cheaper because it's sale, and it cost me rm600++. I think it's worth it.












Well then, how about perfumes?? I've checked through internet and make some research on which perfumes suite best on men. Or should I say women like to smell it on men? Should be so.
And also perfumes that men think good on him. There's a few type of perfumes. That I think the wearer should know. Most guy wear cologne. Yes.

Here I simply include perfumes type (dun get confused) ha3 :
  • Parfum
  • Eau De Parfum
  • Eau de Toilette
  • Eau de Cologne
Parfum contains the most perfume oil, it's the most expensive and rarely sold. And if any human wears that it should be like the Queen i guess haha. Eau de parfum is common among women and the scents is quite strong, dont bother wear eau de parfum if you are so-called a guy.lol. Men usually wear Eau de Toilette or Eau de Cologne. They are about the same level but of course toilette is stronger but still mild. And i choose Eau de toilette.

Here is the list of perfumes i like to have :
  • Unforgivable by Sean John
  • Polo black by Ralph Laurens
  • Cool Water Davidoff
  • Jean Paul Gaultier
  • Issey Miyake
  • 212
There are few others like CK Eternity, Big Boss, and so on. My seniors happened to wear Bvlgari Aqva. It might be nice too. For me, i wear Issey Miyake, it have light woody scents n citrus. Girls like this smell, well not to me but it seems drive them crazy. From what i red. The best part I like about Issey Miyake is because it lasts all day. nice huh. But of course it's quite expensive. kekeke. And I think my next collection is unforgivable by Sean John but last time i smell it, it have strong woody scents. Dun really like that actually.




And a few tips from me, if u want to wear perfumes, spray it on your skin and not on your clothes. The perfumes will react with ur body chemicals n give out your own personal smell. Thats all i think for now.

My advice? Find your obsession, and you won't be lonely.

2 comments:

  1. bg aku figura luffy tu ..... hahaha ..... tipu je ..... beli kat mane ???? brape harge ?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. mine's fav, is lancome's so magic.
    it's in pink.
    the smell is just mild, which is very much to my liking.
    heee.

    ReplyDelete