Tuesday, June 29, 2010

It`s Darkness


Somehow today I broke down. Now?? Well not that bright but better i think. What I`m really trying to say here is that. The feeling is so different when we are happy and when we are emo. It`s like we turned into another person. Does this happen to you too? Well, I do. This is the darkness thought i had.

I would like to grief without being asked why...

Why bother being bright when you are not?

Do I really have to smile?

This world is so heart-breaking.

Why being nice when they think it`s awkward?


Yes. That`s what I thought. I dun really know the reason. Maybe surrounding, some reactions. But that`s not the main point.

What I think is, the darkness is needed to digest all the emo, the bad feelings. We might suffer for some times, but of course that helps. It acts like a temporary black hole that absorbs almost anything.

Sometimes when we try to achieve something, we went emo....then someone came and tell us not to give up n to keep trying. Do you like that? Most of the time we do, but we are actually sick being told to do the right thing. Am I wrong? We just need time to give up for a while. For me, giving up is a part of process. If you are not agree I hate you. (still x in the mood).

That`s all for now.............this darkness shouldn`t end yet.




3 comments:

  1. it's okay. we r always here for u dear...not going anywhere.
    hang in thre, we knoe u can. becoz ur just YOU...not anybody else.
    just believe and be urself.the rest is always up to the Almighty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...never thought mr nino happiness will come here. happiness27 konon..huh..igt ak xtau la tu..
    im okey...

    ReplyDelete
  3. alaa, mstila u tau...
    btw, i lyke, post ngn lgu tu...
    amari kankei nai kedo, but kimochi wakaru r...
    lol :pp

    ReplyDelete